Stay Safe MN Message
To our Sunfish Cellars Community:
Our goal is to keep our employees, guests, and others around us in a safe environment. With much attention given to the COVID-19 outbreak, which we consider a major public health concern as it enters our community, I would like to take this opportunity to cover our safety protocols. We’re working on ways to adapt our service to maximize the safety of person-to-person contact without sacrificing attention.
While we always have sanitized all of our customer and work areas diligently, we will be giving this more attention. We will limit guest involvement with food and sharing services.
We are currently requiring reservations for I Nonni
- We are sanitizing the table and entire chair surfaces after each customer. All guest contact areas sanitized repeatedly.
- All employees will wear masks and replace gloves after each table visit.
- We do have touch free sanitizing hand cleanser available.
- Our indoor seating will be at 50% capacity and tables will be at least 6 feet from each other.
- Our tables will be able to seat 4 persons, 6 if a family unit.
- I Nonni Curbside service is available to order here:
- Please do not be offended, for the time being, when our employees do not shake hands and remain at a distance. We still love you, we just want all of us to stay healthy!
- We also recommend our website Buongiorno Deli service for those who would like take out or dine in our deli:
Thank you for you partnership as we balance safety and service while trying to remain good citizens of our communities. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or further recommendations.